How to Upload ArtworkRonnie Freeman
Uploading your high resolution artwork is a very important step.
Below we cover step by step – in-depth process on how to upload your print ready artwork to us.
There are two ways of uploading your artwork. The first being right here on the website. The second, being the old fashion way of E-mailing.
- First you’ll need to figure out which product or products you’d like to purchase. Once you have that figured out visit that product or the resource page in order to download that specific products Artwork Template.
- After downloading the template, utilize some type of vector or image editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, or Adobe Photoshop to design, and place your custom artwork on our design templates. Be sure to outline or rasterize all text to avoid conflict during printing. If you fail to do so, the particular font you used may not be available on our end and a substitution would occur, or your order could be delayed while we wait for you to outline your text and resend.
- After completing the artwork, be sure to save as PDF, Ai, or EPS file and proceed to check out your product or products.
- During Checkout there will be an “upload” section at the top of check out. Please upload each file for each product you are ordering.
- after purchasing and uploading, simply sit back and relax as we then process your payment, and begin production on your order. You should receive your order within 5-7 business days depending on your order quantity and product(s).